The American Esthetician Organization (Esthetician.org) is committed to ensuring accessibility for all users of our website. We strive to provide a positive and inclusive experience to individuals with disabilities and aim to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA standards.
1. Alternative Text: We provide alternative text descriptions for images on our website, enabling users with visual impairments to understand the content.
2. Keyboard Navigation: Our website can be navigated using keyboard-only commands, ensuring that users who cannot use a mouse or other pointing devices can access all features and content.
3. Clear Structure and Headings: We use proper headings, formatting, and structure to make it easier for assistive technologies to interpret and navigate our website.
4. Captions and Transcripts: Videos on our website are accompanied by captions or transcripts to ensure that individuals with hearing impairments can understand the content.
5. Color Contrast: We strive to maintain appropriate color contrast between the text and background to improve readability for users with visual impairments.
6. Responsive Design: Our website is designed to be responsive and compatible with various screen sizes and devices, making it more accessible to users with different abilities.
We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our website and ensure that all users can access our content and services. Our team regularly reviews the website to identify and address any accessibility issues that may arise.
While we strive to ensure accessibility on our website, there may be instances where third-party content or applications integrated into Esthetician.org may not fully conform to accessibility standards. We encourage users to provide us with feedback if they encounter any accessibility barriers while using our website.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding the accessibility of our website, please contact us at [email protected]. We value your input and are committed to improving accessibility for all users.
State of Florida
The American Esthetician Organization operates under the laws of the State of Florida.