Esthetician.org Affiliate Terms of Service
Welcome to the Esthetician.org Referral Program (“Program”)! By applying to or participating in the Program, you (“Affiliate”) agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (“TOS”).
To be eligible to participate in the Program, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a natural person (sole proprietorships are considered natural persons for this purpose).
- Not be an employee of Esthetician.org or any of its affiliates.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
2. Program Mechanics
- As an Affiliate, you will receive a unique referral link (“Referral Link”).
- When someone clicks on your Referral Link and makes a purchase on Esthetician.org, you will earn a commission on the purchase price (“Commission”).
- The Commission rate is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Commissions are paid out monthly via PayPal.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your website or other promotional materials accurately disclose your participation in the Program and comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Prohibited Activities
You may not engage in any of the following activities:
- Using your Referral Link in any way that violates these TOS or applicable laws and regulations.
- Making false or misleading statements about the Program.
- Spamming or otherwise sending unsolicited communications to promote your Referral Link.
- Using automated methods to generate clicks or impressions on your Referral Link.
- Engaging in any other activity that is harmful to the reputation of Esthetician.org or the Program.
Esthetician.org may terminate your participation in the Program at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all. Upon termination, you will no longer be eligible to earn Commissions and any unpaid Commissions will be forfeited.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Program is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Esthetician.org disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
6. Limitation of Liability
Esthetician.org shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to your participation in the Program, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, and punitive damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Esthetician.org and its employees, officers, directors, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to your participation in the Program.
8. Governing Law
These TOS shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
9. Entire Agreement
These TOS constitute the entire agreement between you and Esthetician.org with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.
If any provision of these TOS is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of any provision of these TOS shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision.
12. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these TOS, please contact us at [email protected]
By applying to or participating in the Program, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these TOS and agree to be bound by them.